AIRSOFT: Take a hit and the only thing that will hurt is your pride.

::

Thursday, June 15, 2006

SteelMill 0527-06


I was hidden behind this metal wall, primary weapon out - no ammo. in a prone position i put my m4 down when suddenly a figure emerges 15 ft. in front of me and hid behind this huge conveyor thing. not letting go of the conveyor on my sight, i immedietely pulled out my pistol out of my drop-down holster, and i knew in an instant that there was something wrong with the pistol now i am holding... this thing is light and it has an unfamiliar feel on the grip. it is definitely not the hicapa 4.3 i knew i brought with me. and even without looking at it, i knew this was the teka-teka pistol i use to drag along during games “para dagdag porma”. suddenly the figure behind the conveyor popped out but was turned away from where i was hiding and so i realized he doesn’t know an enemy is just in front of him. with no primary weapon and an unreliable secondary weapon on my hand, i knew i was in trouble, but i had to do what i am supposed to do. in a quick move, i came out of hiding, revealed myself with my pistol up and aimed at my opponent i foolishly pulled the trigger 3 times in quick succession. a thug of sound instead of a load burst was heard and a bb, just one lonely bb came out of the nozzle and this bb landed in front of my opponent. a moment of silence grip the two of us while we stared at the motionless bb on the ground. the next best thing to do in this kind of scenario - LAUGH! and laugh we did.

No comments: