AIRSOFT: Take a hit and the only thing that will hurt is your pride.

::

Monday, October 30, 2006

ND2 Timberland Hts. 1028_06

Once again the hills of Timberland Heights became a witness of yet another epic encounter between an unstoppable force and an immovable object. More than 400 participants, at least 30 AS teams, 12 hours of non-stop combat, 2 warring factions, 1 single goal - to overrun each other. Night Dagger 2.

"It’s been a long war so far and I made it through hell and back.
With almost no food or water left, I met up with the rest of the squad.
There’s no way I survived this long out of pure skill.
It’s been luck all the way.

Now we make our final move to try and stop the enemy.
I may not comeback from this one, but it’s been good so far...
and I am not going to let anything stand in the way...
not even my pride.

It’s the same old story all throughout...
but this time it’s going to end." ***








***airsoft web excerpt

No comments: