AIRSOFT: Take a hit and the only thing that will hurt is your pride.

::

Sunday, September 09, 2007

NorthCamp ZABARTE 0908_07









































The idea of being hunted down and shot at is unsettling, more so frustrating if you find out it's a friendly doing it on you.
Since playing airsoft four years ago, never did I have a game without experiencing friendly fire. It seems that those things are unavoidable since airsoft is always a fast-phased game and armbands does fail sometimes. I had been very cautious at letting my bb's fly without positive ID on my opponent. I don't recall any of my games me hitting a teamate (not that I know of any way). But no matter how careful am I, rules on percentage can catch up on you. I did a blue-on-blue on a teamate. Though appologies were thrown and accepted, i do feel embarrassed, more so disgusted. Now I know what it feels like on the other side of the fence.

No comments: