AIRSOFT: Take a hit and the only thing that will hurt is your pride.

::

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Zombie in the field


"Sir hit ka na!" a player shouting at another player, "ikaw! yung nasa puno hit ka na! kanina pa kita binabaril hit ka na!" he continued. Then he let loose some more bb's. "hit ka na sabi!" Then the player he allegedly shooting at replied, "sige na tumigil ka lang!" then that player stood up and move out towards the safe zone and to me. Its a newbie guy.

"Were you hit?" I asked.
The newbie replied "No!"
"Then why did you moved out?"
"Eh ang kulit nya! He kept on hit-calling eh hindi naman talaga ako tinatamaan! Di ba senior yun? He should have known better!"
Then this guy in the field continue to rant. "Hay naku puro zombie! Nakakasira ng laro!" He then stood up and in disgust fired shots in the air. And walks out towards his stuffs.

WTF! I recognized this guy! I just pumped three bb's on his chest during the morning scenario game. I cant forget that because he said "Sir! Its a friendly" and he continued his way through the bushes! I swear I got him on the chest, even though I did a blue-on-blue, he should have called hit. But he did not. And on that same scenario game, he was again in the receiving end when he exchanged bb's with an opponent (a visitor) whom he alleged as also a zombie. He got bb marks on him from that scene and I was saying to myself, he should have not gotten those bruises if in the first place he had called himself hit when I accidentally got him.

Picking up his things, I hear him say, "Makauwi na lang! Ang ganda-ganda ng airsoft nasisira lang sa mga zombie!" He got his stuffs carried it. On his way out of the Camp he continue his rant.

Man, talk about zombies!

Its a sad thing to see this kind of thing happen. But I really dont mind this guy leaving the Camp, I myself don't mind it all. For all you know, he could have done us a favor that day.

Salamat na rin sir.

No comments: