AIRSOFT: Take a hit and the only thing that will hurt is your pride.

::

Thursday, July 31, 2008

When it rain, it's four!

Well now Mr. Meteorologist guy, have you solved the mystery why weekends and rain has this mutual attraction with each other? Saturday morning, the sun is all up, plenty of light and heat and all it's glory. Afternoon came and so did the dark clouds. Eight games rolled, and even before we could call it a day, rainburst chased us all over the field. Teams had to compete with intermittent shower throughout the remainder of the play and more rain came to bid us goodbye in the end.

There is not much you can do when it is raining. At least, that's what i'ved learned during a stalking game, so I let it be. I let the rain fall down on me. I let the rain kiss me. I let the rain beat upon my head with it's silver drops. And amidst the chaos it brought to the game, I let the rain sing me a lullaby and it brought me peace.

Photo courtesy of NiƱo Cadiz, cs:EagleOne


...by the way, I got Veronica up and running again. After a six grueling hours on my work table tinkering, I finally fixed her. Many thanks to Rameses who supplied the much needed sector gear. Much to my delight, the replacement part is a genuine TM, so I can say, my Veronica is still a full blooded Musashi!

2 comments:

elsawe said...

who the h*ll is Veronica??!!! hihihi..anyway, i enjoyed reading your blog entries..keeps me "updated"..cheers!

c",) elsa

kbongy said...

::

veronica? meron kaming picture dalawa. sexy!

::