AIRSOFT: Take a hit and the only thing that will hurt is your pride.

::

Monday, October 13, 2008

Oct11 Game: Camp Urban Zone

::

DMC's first tour at Camp Urban Zone, more popularly known to vets as MMTC. Players that day numbered from 175 to 225, quite a shocker to the squad who is used to playing with 50 players on an average at NC. I used to play on this grounds way back in 2003, and it does brings back memories of the good ol'days of TMS. Physically, just a few things changed in the site, aside from the watch tower and a few demolished structures, it is pretty much the same MMTC I knew. The real difference really are players playing. How different they are from what I used to know is something I do not want to waste my time. What is important is that there are still a few good men out there who believes that airsoft is a gentleman's game and doesn't mind playing the role of a dying breed.



::
photos courtesy of BigPun and RedTiger

No comments: