AIRSOFT: Take a hit and the only thing that will hurt is your pride.

::

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Al Padi - "The Nest"

::

Finally, I was able to set my feet on Al Padi - Antipolo. Originally it was a game site- Gotcha, meant for paintball but growing numbers of airsoft enthusiast made it also their home. The place is a huge complex rich in greenery and vegetations, steep slopes and lots of obstacle course both man-made and natural.

I need to be in Al Padi, It's a trip long over due and it's a commitment I need to settle. Comrade Horace will kill me if I don't show up. Kill me? Well, it's more like he is dying to see me! hehe. Peace comrade chief.

Special thanks to sir Ayie, ma'am Annie and the rest of Team BRAD for their kind accommodations. Free ride na, may dinner pa!

sir gary, me, pao, edong, victor, ma'am aleck, mac, ayie, ma'am annie and ma'am clair.


photo courtesy of Sir Scout of CCAG

No comments: