AIRSOFT: Take a hit and the only thing that will hurt is your pride.

::

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

No-Show


Letting go of my hesitations, I braved the rain last Sunday afternoon to play AS on a new gamesite in Novaliches - Team Arrow's GS (generic name muna,no name yet for the site). This was once a big compound (it still is) housing the shoe maker giant Rubber World Philippines. Well my excitement was short lived due to the fact that just as I arrived at the gamesite a convoy of five cars were on its way out, and passing by, one of the guy in his car stop to tell me that game is cancelled and they'll be moving to UP Arbo. Wow! All the while I just got a text message from a certain Baurtwell that game is a "go" this afternoon. By the way he (Baurtwell) was the one who posted an invite at FAS for an AS game in RubberWorld. I told my co-players that I'll just hang a bit at the site to scout the place just to accomplish something worthwhile since I am already there. After roaming the place for a couple of minutes I decided to send a text message to Baurtwell to inform him that the game was cancelled. I got a quick reply. You know what his reply was?

"Sir, ganun ba?"

What the #$%*!!! He wasn't even there to oversee the event and he invited players to a game that I think he has no intention of participating in. Not good! Not good at all.

No comments: