AIRSOFT: Take a hit and the only thing that will hurt is your pride.

::

Monday, August 07, 2006

UP Arbo 0806-06


I finally made it to UP Arbo.

After so much thinking and failed attempts I am finally here.
Game host was Team OB/SD1 and the number of participants, almost a hundred (my wild guess based on the cars parked going inside UP Arbo and the cars lined on the service road beside the staging place itself) wow! That much but no TMS around. Kazmot of Team SOE was there pero lonewolf din siya, hehehe. Unfortunately we didn’t belong to the same team, I was deployed to Team A and Kazmot to Team B.






The staging place was so huge that it accomodated that much participants... sandamakmak ang superman at zombies na nakilaro , but then there is always that honest to goodness players na ideal to exchange bb's with... sino kaya yung mga yun? hehehe. But what I really miss during this times are my teamates. So hard to blend in to other team’s type of game more so when no strategy exist. Ang hirap ng lonewolf.

Hmmm... Come to think of it, so many participants attended the said game, and games are conducted almost everyweekend. And the place not like the Steel Mill which is cement and steel, UP Arbo is a living thing. Life is abundant in this place and are diverse. We run, we crawl, shoot bb’s at each other and we hit more than our opponents. Plants and other living things I am sure takes some significant hits also. The place is nice for game plays that I am sure but then again are we not disrupting the ecosystem of the place? Are we not destroying the place... slowly? I never wanted to see the sports I learned to love is the one to destroy the place I care. This is not good for the airsoft community. I just hope that players would be more mindful and more responsible when playing here. And I just hope that a part of the game fee we pay lands for the maintenance of the place, a significant amount that is.

No comments: