AIRSOFT: Take a hit and the only thing that will hurt is your pride.

::

Monday, May 19, 2008

My sweet surrender

Hello all. Did not play AS this weekend, but I went to NC to take a look at Alvin's very first AS game and to know how it went. And while I was listening to their story someone broke a question addressed to me.

"Why did you surrender?"

He was pointing out a game we had almost a month ago (naalala pa nya yun!) wherein the only one left to defend our base is me up against five or more Neps advancing to where my position is. And from where I am, I could have given them a good fire fight and I could easily taken down at least two of them with me. However, it was easy to recognized it was a no-win scenario, that is why I did not. And before things get chaotic, I stood up to reveal myself, I hold up my weapon and I walked out. Whether I stood my ground or not, to me it is still a form of surrender in one way or another.

My answer, "I dont wanna hurt no body and i don't wanna get hurt either. That is why I surrender."

And in my mind I whispered, "...more than anything else, I dont wanna give them the GLORY of they, hitting me..."

Haha!

No comments: