AIRSOFT: Take a hit and the only thing that will hurt is your pride.

::

Saturday, May 03, 2008

As all bb's sting

Got a bruised on my right index finger from a game awhile ago and I swear I wont be able to squeezed the trigger for a couple of days. Not with my trigger finger anyway. Good thing is, I can still type on my keyboard (I need to, I brought home some office works) and that is enough reason to blog about. hehe. I've been hit many times before but this is the first time on my hand. After hearing an AEG went off from a distance, I felt a stinging sensation on my hand. I took my right glove off to see what happened. A bruised the size of a 6mm. bb immediately immerges, there is blood but since the skin didn't break it is still tucked underneath it. And later I had to popped it out to clean it. Nasty!

Sometimes I am having second thoughts on why am I playing this sports. And everytime that question comes into mind, I always have a quick answer - "WHY NOT?" haha!

While I am writing this blog, I am holding Mico with my left hand while my right is the one pushing the keys. Irene dear is out, her turn for her sports recreation and my turn to baby sit. Now that is what I call team work.

By the way, it rained during our game.

1 comment:

margaret said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.