AIRSOFT: Take a hit and the only thing that will hurt is your pride.

::

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

There used to be a sun hanging there

Summer’s done. Almost everyday now, there is rain. Not that I am complaining, I do welcome the rain, really, same way as I welcome the summer’s heat. I am quite good at it, loving what most people hate - the weather. haha!

I wasn’t able to play AS last weekend (two weekends already) since I am in Pampanga. But I do did check the game photos for that day and boy they are soaking wet in the rain, mud all around and they are having a grand time. I never really tried playing it out in the rain, I choose my battle, and rain is not part of it. Hey don’t get me wrong, I love the rain, I thrive on it... but not with Veronica on my hands.

Haha!. Payong... payong kayo dyan!

No comments: