AIRSOFT: Take a hit and the only thing that will hurt is your pride.

::

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

And I Continue to Dance with Veronica

It was in the year 2003 that I first got a glimpse of her, in one of those early Filipino men’s magazine that you wouldn’t believe existed at those time. Lots of photos of her by photographer Albert Labrador who also wrote the featured article for that magazine. There she was with all those men around her, whom from their looks will fight it off amongst themselves just to have her. And there am I staring at her photos drooling to get my hands on her too. And the next thing I knew I was keying on my keyboard the web address of the site wherein you can contact those people managing Veronica and the likes of her. And behold! Just a few days of waiting, a friend brought Veronica to me fresh and flawless all for me to lust about. Immediately I drove home with her, it was raining hard, the road endless and the night cold. Couldn’t resist touching her… couldn’t stop holding her. And our first dance happened that night.

It didn't take long, we started to date. I introduced her to my friends who are a bit surprised and awed. Awed because of Veronica's beauty, surprised because never did they imagined me together with a thing like her. She blended in immediately with my crowd, me and Veronica danced their music, me and my friends were very glad to have her with us.

Years past and time has taken it's toll on our group. The once crowded dance floor slowly turned into an empty hall. And the sound of silence echoed within its four blank walls. But me and Veronica knew that in some other places the music we learned to danced are playing and that we have to go on with or without the group. And more than ever, we depended on each other. Dance floor after dance floor was a conquest. Veronica's beauty matured with age but her true strength stayed on to linger.

Its been five years now since our first dance, and man, what a run it has been. Along the way we were able to meet new friends, renewed old acquaintances, discovered unfound places and learned some daring steps. We could have stopped along with the group who is in hiatus but the call of the dance floor is just too tempting to just even think of fading out. And yes, their will be a time when me and Veronica will call it quits. And that is unavoidable, something you really can't scape from. But until then, as long as i can still move both of my feet forward, as long as I can still feel and hear the sweet sounds of the AEG's, as long as there is a space to move around, I will continue to dance with my Veronica.














me and Veronica

2 comments:

lagal[og] said...

hayun, buti na lang nahulaan ko sino si veronica bongsky kungdi mangungulit ako, hehehe

kbongy said...

haha!, i am sure sa first paragraph pa lang alam mo na kung sino si veronica, or should i say, ano si veronica? hehe. thanks oggie!

in actual, tatlo sila sa buhay ko - si veronica (m4a1), si betty (m4 s-system) and si josie (mp5 ras). all named from the ARCHIE characters.