AIRSOFT: Take a hit and the only thing that will hurt is your pride.

::

Saturday, April 26, 2008

It'll Wait

Saturday just knocked on my door a few minutes ago.  This usually mean that later on I am going out with Veronica for a trip at the Camp along with whoever is willing to join.  Not this time though.  Later on, I'll be driving and greeting the sun going to Pampanga along with Irene and my m&m.  Pampanga is the next best thing besides Ilocos.  You know what I love about the fact that we always go to Pampanga? Many things.

The NLEX is so nice to drive on. Travel time is a relaxing one hour and a half. I always get to have a free Frapocino Javachips courtesy of Irene dear. When you arrived, everyone is just so excited to see you.  Folks just couldn't get enough in inviting you for breakfast, for lunch, for dinner and just about for every merienda. In short, food is everywhere!

A late afternoon stroll in the field is always something Matthew is looking forward to. And soon, Mico will be joining the stroll and again, Mt. Arayat shall be a witness to this.  

Well that's all I have to say now, I am going to bed. Happy weekend people. I am gonna be all over Pampanga later.

One of the many late afternoon stroll I did with my son Matthew

2 comments:

lagal[og] said...

kaya pala nauuwi sa pampanga - sarap nga kumain dun bongsky!

kbongy said...

correct ka dyan oggie!